Host Meaning in Hindi
Translator in the Hindi language for Host: मेजबान
IPA: hoʊst Hindi: होस्ट
Meaning of Host in Hindi
Definitions and Meaning of Host in English
Sacramental bread, the technical term for the altar bread, the Communion bread, the lamb or simply the host. Often known as the Lord’s Supper or Holy Communion, among other names.
A person who accepts or entertains visitors at home or somewhere else:
The guest at the party at the theatre.
Ceremonial master, tv or radio show host or interviewer.
A person, place, organisation or similar that provides facilities, equipment, etc. for a conference or sporting event.
Server (network), device linked to the Internet, or another IP-based network.
Hosts a computer file to be used to store information on when to locate an internet host on a computer network
Server (Unix), command-line Unix.
Online hosting service, a service that operates Internet servers that enable companies and people to serve content on the Internet.
Server, in hardware virtualization, a computer running a virtual machine.
Cross compiler, also called “host,” is a programming platform that produces applications for a particular target computer platform.
Also, read Commonly Confused Words
Verb for Host
- Hosts (noun plural)
- hosting (present verb participle)
- hosts (present verb tense)
- hosted (verb past tense
Nearby words of Host
Antonyms of Host
Host sentence examples
- The two of them rallied their host to his fashionably cut side-whiskers.
- The joke at this meeting was what it was meant to be, even the host who joined it.
- Then he was lost at once in a host of trees up the far hill.
- But, although his host proposed this, Andrew declined to move his covers.
- United, there’s nothing we can’t achieve in a host of joint projects.
- He just came to the realization that his interviewer was talking for talk’s sake, so talking trash.
- The Host had taken us to a small portion of his possessions.
- I found my host at dinner with his wife, daughter and sister-in-law.
- The wheels of our light cart, the host said, would do better than hurt.
- My host assured me that his animals had never served on Sundays.
Rhyming Words for “Host”
Amerihost – Armagost – boast – coast – dosed – Droste – ghost – gross – grossed – hosed – ivory-coast – Khost – most – oast – ost – Pancoast – post-roast – seacoast – Suncoast – Westcoast –
disposed of – engrossed – a riposte
diagnosed – indisposed